Android phones come bundled with a Gmail app that lets users access their Gmail accounts on the go. There is also a good IMAP/POP email app that lets users access their email accounts. The problem is most of us have multiple email accounts, like a personal email account, one for business and one for any other use. Having a different app for each one does not at all make sense. So what if one wants to set up multiple email accounts on Android phones? After scouring the web I came across a wonderful app that lets users set up multiple email accounts on Android phones and access them, please read after the jump.
To set up multiple email accounts on Android phone you will have to go to the Android Market and download the K-9 Mail app. Using this app one can setup multiple email accounts on his/her Android device and access them. K-9 Mail has following features:
- Free to download and use.
- Users can configure multiple email accounts on their Android phones.
- Each account can be accesses independently.
- You can assign different colors to different accounts if you want to look at them in one window.
- It is easy to use and very user friendly.
- Search facility, to find a particular email.
- Add signatures to emails.
- Download and save attachments to SD Card.
- It is available in multiple languages, different themes can be applied, one can configure font size, see starred messages, navigate through messages using the volume buttons, set quiet times so that notifications do not disturb you and even apply PGP for added security.
With K-9 Mail one can setup multiple email accounts on Android phone. Click here to download K-9 Mail.You can see the screen shots below.